Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sofiona Designs -- Wild Strawberry Bralette







What a sweet bralette pattern this is.  It's just the right style for Tween/Teen Girls.  I know we'll get a lot of use out of both of the patterns.  Sofiona Designs released two bralettes this spring.  The Wild Blueberry, and the Wild Strawberry.  You can also buy them together in a Wildberries Bundle.  





 

 

 

 

I had so much fun using all my girly notions. I have some adorable Heart FOE, and Heart Sliders that were just waiting to be used. 



 
 

 

This went together really quickly.  Only 3 pattern pieces to cut out.  the instructions are super easy to follow, and it only took me about a little over an hour. 

Fabric and Notions are from Libelle Sewing.  I love the little heart sliders, with matching rings.  And their DBP is soooo soft. 










 
 

Other big news in the Sewing world, Sofiona Designs is turning 2!!!!  And to celebrate they're having an anniversary sale.    If you hurry and purchase now you can get 40% off the ENTIRE SITE.  Just enter the code SOFIis2. 







No comments:

Post a Comment