Monday, August 20, 2018

Mamma Can Do It -- Peplum Top -- Pattern Review




This months pattern test, was really fun, I got to make one for me, and the kid.  This is the Relaxed Fit Peplum Top & Tunic by  Mamma Can Do It. 


   

Unfortunately I didn't have enough fabric to make truly matching ones, YET!

Stay tuned for my next blog post about FBA's, on knit tops.  A must for anyone larger then a D cup.  Full Bust Adjustment-What every woman should know












I love how comfortable these are, and the stripes ended up looking kind of cool on the peplum.  I wasn't really sure how it would turn out. 
















The kid loves it, and wears the 2 I made for her all the time, she thinks they're super comfy.












 


It's a super quick sew, 1 hour start to finish on my second one for her.  These are really easy to whip up, and comfortable.  They have a lot of options as well.

















You can choose between short sleeve and long sleeve, and the 'skit' portion of the top comes in peplum or gathered, you can also choose to do a hi-low on either option.

The top/dress comes in three lengths top, tunic, and dress.  So many options to take you from spring to fall, and back again.










The women's comes in 3 skirt choices.  Gathered, circle or half circle.  I chose circle for my first fit test and felt it was a bit bulky, I did use a heavy jersey.  I added a larger FBA for my second one and a lighter fabric and used the half circle and LOVE how it fits.









Get your copy now while it's on sale Relaxed Peplum Top and Dress for girls

The women's pattern is here Relaxed Peplum Top Womens

And the Bundle, which is your best value is here. Relaxed Peplum top bundle


 Also check out my guest blog post on Mamma Can Do It's blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment