Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Day 12--Gathering with Elastic Thread - Mamma Can Do It.



Today's the last day!!!! I hope you had a great time.  I know I really enjoyed all the videos and saw several new tricks and tips I can't wait to try out. 

My second video is up today, Gathering with Elastic Thread.  This is a technique I discovered a few years ago while making a bubble skirt.  It has saved me so much time, and headaches over the years.  I'm happy to share this with you. 

Anytime you need to make gathers, especially when they have to fit in a loop, give this method a try.  For this I just use cheap elastic thread from the dollar store.   If you have any questions just comment here on Youtube an I'd be happy to help. 

Did you keep track??? Miss  any??? Head on over to their Youtube Channel and catch up. Here's a link to my Gathering with Elastic Thread-Youtube

I big thanks and Shout out to Mamma Can Do It Promotion Team.  A lot of time, effort and nerves went into bringing these videos to you.  Please check them out and give the videos a thumbs up and subsribe.  Come back here and let me know what your FAVORITE tip was, It's ok if it's not mine ;) ahahha.

Make sure to go to their FB group to check out the rest of the prizes. 




mammacandoit.com?aff=226


They have a ton of other tips on their blog, as well some some amazing patterns on their website, go check them out Mamma Can Do It.

No comments:

Post a Comment