Monday, April 11, 2016

Morning Glory Pouch.

As soon as I saw Blue Calla Patterns new Morning Glory pouch pattern, I was in love!!!!!  And the best part???? It's FREE!!!  Thanks Celine!  It goes with the Moonflower Tote, that I haven't made yet, but it's on my wishlist. 

The pattern is very well written.  Just make sure to read through it first.  She does a few things differently in this pattern.  Like putting the batting and heavy interfacing on the lining, instead of the outer shell....This through me for a minute when I was trying to figure it all out. 

The little puckers on the side are adorable but took a bit of tweaking to get them to line up perfectly, but it's doable.  Just go slow and pin, pin, pin.  Go get the pattern, and make one... Please post in the comments if you've made one, and share it with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment